Facial treatment is among the most underrated treatment on the spa menu. Many people don’t seem to understand how getting a facial will help them unwind, revitalise, and smooth out discolouration and hyperpigmentation in their skin.
Your skin and even your general health can benefit from regular facial treatments in the short and long term. Invest in regular facials now, and your skin will benefit both now and in the future.
A normal facial includes a skin analysis, deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and a mask. In some facials, there is also a relaxing massage involved. There are a few aspects of a spa facial that you can’t get at home, despite the fact that you can cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and mask at home.
Professional vs. DIY facials
Although DIY facials are convenient, keep in mind that a professional facial also involves ingredients, equipment, and—more importantly—the aesthetician’s expertise. You simply cannot duplicate these elements on your own.
At the spa or beauty salon, aestheticians have access to skincare products that are more potent than those you can purchase from a store, and they also receive instructions on how to apply those products effectively and safely. The process of clearing a clogged or compacted pore during a professional facial is also very different from doing so at home in front of the bathroom mirror. Professional facial extractions are done carefully to prevent skin injury and permanent scarring.
A professional facial will positively impact anyone with more severe skin problems, including acne, hyperpigmentation (dark patches or melasma), or fine lines and wrinkles. Aestheticians have access to various tools and supplies that you cannot replicate on your own for use on clients.
Also, don’t underestimate the power of deep exfoliation. This facial procedure stage significantly impacts how your skin will look overall for days or even weeks. It might be the first step towards achieving the long-term appearance and feeling you want for your skin. Last but not least, facials prevent future skin problems from developing by treating present ones first.
To sum it up, among the top benefits of professional facial treatments are:
- Minimise pore
- Improve the skin absorption of beauty products
- Enhance skin radiance
- Provide healthy and hydrated skin
- Calm acne and redness
- Diminish facial swelling
- Control excess oil and prevent clogged pores
- Enhance blood circulation
- Stimulate lymphatic drainage
- Boost collagen production
Reasons to opt for a professional facial
In addition to the added benefits you will get from professional facial treatment, here are more reasons why professional facials are the way to go:
1. Deep and Customised Exfoliation: The exfoliation is primarily customised for your unique skin type to produce effects that smooth the skin, soften wrinkles, and remove discolouration to encourage more even-toned skin.
2. Clean Out Blackheads and Clogged Pores: Using a skillful technique, your aesthetician will remove impurities, blackheads, and clogged pores gently without harming your skin. Because home care solutions can only help to minimise clogged pores, people typically struggle to remove blackheads at home.
3. Intensive Hydration: Hydration is necessary for all skin types. Your skin cells require water to survive, whether you have dry, flaky skin, oily skin, or skin that is prone to acne. It is essential to keep your skin topically hydrated in order to retain good skin.
4. Professional Advice: Getting a facial includes learning proper skin care techniques from specialists. You will learn how to care for your skin at home properly and which products will work best for your skin type throughout this session to get the best benefits from your facial.
While doing DIY facials at home is great for self-care, you must invest in regular professional facials at least once every six weeks to have great skin that lasts until your golden years. Professional facials will help you combat skin problems that usually don’t go away from DIY treatments.
If you have yet to experience your first professional treatment, you’re in luck, as Modern Beauty Salon is now having a special promo for our Intensive Hydro and Calming Treatment! For a limited time, enjoy the Intensive Hydro and Calming Treatment for only $21.60 nett (u.p. $345.60).
Hurry and contact us now to make your facial appointment! Our aestheticians are looking forward to serving you!